Gravity System Replacement Filter
The ProOne® G2.0 (2nd generation) filter by Propur®
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this filter for a gravity system from a different brand?
- Travel Berkey - 1.5 Gal
- Big Berkey - 2.25 Gal
- Royal Berkey - 3.25 Gal
- Imperial Berkey - 4.5 Gal
- Crown Berkey - 6 Gal
- Berkey Light - 2.75 Gal
- Most other gravity system brands that use a standard 2" by 9" water filter element
- Easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride
- Infused with silver to prevent bacterial growth
- It is ideal for most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water.
- Helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceutical drugs, VOC’s, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters (click here to view published lab results)
- It has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF/ANSI protocol P231.
- 4" Filter - used for Propur® Water Filter Pitcher. Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- 5" Filter - used for Propur® Traveler and Propur® Nomad Systems. Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- 7" Filter - used for Propur® Nomad Systems AND Propur® Big Systems. Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per pair
- 9" Filter - used for Propur® King Systems AND for most other brand gravity systems including Berkey. Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per pair
What does it come with?
Each ProOne® G2.0 filter element now comes packaged with new Propur® plug and scrubby sponge for your convenience.
What's the difference between Berkey and Propur?
Let's take a look at the travel size as an example: