Propur Water Pitcher - With Optional Fruit Infusion Chamber. Removes 97.5% Fluoride!$69.99
For a water filter that will actually filter for 180 days, this pitcher has proven lab results to give you peace of mind and an inexpensive way to get great clean water.
*Use as a regular water filter pitcher or fruit infused. To fruit infuse, just remove the fruit infusion tube and add slices of your favorite fruits or vegetables.
- Removes more contaminants than other brands while retaining beneficial minerals*.
Filtered water with fruit infusion in ONE pitcher
Features easy to remove fruit infusion tube
Simply add your favorite fruit slices to the fruit infusion tube
Allows water to flow around and through the fruit
Store in refrigerator for refreshing filtered fruit infused water
- Save $$’s per year vs. bottled water
- Better for the environment - No plastic bottles to collect in landfills
*Propur® offers a 6 month filter and 90 day pitcher limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Brita offers a 30 day unconditional warranty and 90 days from date of purchase - free replacement parts when used in accordance with enclosed literature. Pur offers a 90 day except for 30 day filter cartridge limited warranty. Clearly Filtered offers a 90 days - manufacturer's against defects only - submit claim in writing. Zero Water offers a 90 day manufacturer's warranty and 30 day filter cartridge.
- BPA & PVC free 3.5 liter overall capacity
- 1.55 liter filtered water capacity
- Dimensions: 10.5"H x 5"W x 10.5"L
- Ideal for refrigerator storage
- Features new design easy to remove lid
- Simple set up and use
- Easy to remove fruit infusion tube
- No unsightly filter hanging in water storage area
- Includes 1 Propur ProOne® water pitcher G2.0 M filter – Recommended change: up to 6 months
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, stream, river, pond and rain water.
About the Filter
Concerned about what’s in your drinking water?
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE--
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense