Flight Attendants Avoid Drinking Tap Water on Planes, You Should Too! 0
- Recent testing found the tap water on airplanes isn’t very sanitary and the quality varies greatly between different airlines.
- Testing found the presence of microorganisms in the water, including the total coliform bacteria.
- Their presence in drinking water indicates that disease-causing pathogens could be there as well.
- Researchers advise airline passengers to never drink water aboard an airplane unless it’s sealed in a bottle. That includes coffee or tea.
- They also advise passengers to avoid washing your hands in the bathrooms. Use hand sanitizer instead.
Industry Lobbyists Already Fighting Back Against PFAS Regulations 0
This is the price of doing business RIGHT!
New chemicals are created everyday, often brought to market before all repercussions can be tested, then industry lobbyists complain that their process has negative effects after all these years.