Preparedness advisors recommend at least 3 months’ worth of food for every person in your emergency preparedness plan.
For disasters or emergencies at a national or global level, that's not good enough.
Which one do you want to be?
This bundle would barely get my family of 4 through 3 weeks. That's not very long. We have seen power outages for that long after CAT 1 hurrincanes!
We take our daily grocery store visits for granted, buy whatever we want, when we want it, and don't usually even budget!
How long before those 12 cans of beans and tuna fish get to the point you can barely hold it down...
It's wise to invest in food storage. It's insurance you can eat.
With up to a 25 year shelf life, this set of food kits will provide peace of mind allowing you to feel secure in your ability to thrive during a major emergency. Use extra food and seeds you may have for barter too.
People need 1800-2200 calories per day. This is what that looks like:
Do you think you could hunt and fish all that for your family? Every Day?
What disasters can happen?
- Food infrastructure collapse/famine (like California wildfires covering all their crops in ash)
- Hurricanes (like we have here in Florida) can leave you for weeks without power and destroy the local infrastructure
- Social Unrest (imagine living in Portland right now) or extended military conflicts
- Depressions and financial collapse (like quantitative easing billions of dollars/day)
- Global natural disasters like super volcanoes (Yellowstone), meteors, tsunamis, earthquakes and more
- Power grid collapse possibly caused by solar flares, EMP device or nuclear detonation, terrorism, deep state sabotage.
Why ReadyWise? There are plenty of other storable food companies
While ReadyWise might not be the cheapest storable food on the market, ReadyWise has the best ingredients and most delicious meals. When the disaster hits, you are going to be so grateful that you got the yummy meals and not the gruel that some other companies package up.
They are MADE IN THE USA, LAST UP TO 25 YEARS, QUALITY GUARANTEED, and they have stock ready to ship.
Many companies have run out of stock, so get your orders in today before the food supply chains break down!