Why choose ReadyWise when there are plenty of other storable food companies?
While ReadyWise might not be the cheapest storable food on the market, ReadyWise has the best ingredients and most delicious meals. When the disaster hits, you are going to be so grateful that you got the delicious meals and not the gruel that some other companies package up.
They are MADE IN THE USA, LAST UP TO 25 YEARS, QUALITY GUARANTEED, and they have stock ready to ship.
Buy now BEFORE a disaster strikes to avoid long delays or "out of stock" situation from a supply chain break down. As we learned from the Covid 19 scare people emergency food was completely sold out.
Preparedness advisors recommend at least 3 months’ worth of food for every person in your emergency preparedness plan.
For disasters or emergencies at a national or global level, you may want more.
Be prepared with NO REGRETS.
This bundle can help a family of 4 survive through 3 weeks. Knowing that historically some power outages last longer than 3 weeks (even after a Category 1 hurricanes), many families are choosing bigger bundles so that they don't have any regrets.
It's wise to invest in food storage. It's insurance you can eat.
With up to a 25 year shelf life, this set of food kits will provide peace of mind allowing you to feel secure in your ability to thrive during a major emergency. Use extra food and seeds you may have for barter too.
People need 1800-2200 calories per day. This is what that looks like:
If you are uncertain that you can forage, grow, hunt and fish this much food to keep your family fed every day, we are here to help.
What disasters can happen?
- Food infrastructure collapse/famine (like California wildfires covering all their crops in ash)
- Hurricanes (like we have in Florida) can leave you for weeks without power and destroy the local infrastructure
- Social Unrest (imagine living in Portland right now) or extended military conflicts
- Depressions and financial collapse (like quantitative easing billions of dollars/day)
- Global natural disasters like super volcanoes (Yellowstone), meteors, tsunamis, earthquakes and more
- Power grid collapse possibly caused by solar flares, EMP device or nuclear detonation, terrorism, deep state sabotage.