Flight Attendants Avoid Drinking Tap Water on Planes, You Should Too! 0
- Recent testing found the tap water on airplanes isn’t very sanitary and the quality varies greatly between different airlines.
- Testing found the presence of microorganisms in the water, including the total coliform bacteria.
- Their presence in drinking water indicates that disease-causing pathogens could be there as well.
- Researchers advise airline passengers to never drink water aboard an airplane unless it’s sealed in a bottle. That includes coffee or tea.
- They also advise passengers to avoid washing your hands in the bathrooms. Use hand sanitizer instead.