Structured Water Generators [Here’s How They Work] 2020 Review 0
The structured phase of water:
- Hydrates with less liquid, perhaps up to 1 to 2/3rds less. So 8 glasses a day is not the way with all its frequent trips to the restroom;
- Matches water found inside cell membranes of all living things …that’s us, microbiome, mitochondria, plants, animals, microbes in soils and seas;
- conducts electricity more profoundly, for example, it’s used to create sonograms and cardiograms;
- Is augmented by light (sunshine and Infrared) and sound waves (frequencies and vibrations). Frequency and vibration can be understood as simple movement, exercise, dance, or any form of percussion;
- Can be found in water rich foods such as fruits, veggies, plant leaves, roots and seeds. The book Quench, co-authored by Dr Dana Cohen, MD and the Hydration Foundation’s founder Gina Bria, provides a simple, easy to implement program to achieve real hydration including over 50 recipes with structured water rich foods.