Crystal Quest SMART Countertop Water Filter System$86.90
Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $154.80|$216.72 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $258.70|$362.18 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $125.35|$175.49 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $190.80|$267.12 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $86.90|$121.66 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
Our SMART Countertop Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years. This countertop system installs in seconds and sits on the countertop for water on demand. Quick and easy to use, stylish, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from your water.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet
- White (Polypropylene) housing is BPA Free
- Provides 10,000 gallons of filtered water (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly)
- Great for homes, apartments or office use.
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter: use with any countertop system to help remove sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently
Which cartridges are in my system?
|Carbon Block Filter||No||Yes||Yes|
SMART Water Filter Cartridge
Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electrochemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
Water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
Water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water.
All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
Carbon Block Water Filter Cartridge
Water travels through a 5-micron solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents and traps particles larger than 5 microns including sediment, silt, sand, and dirt.
Sediment Water Filter Cartridge
Water travels through a sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt. This also helps to extend the life of the water filter system.
|Single||5"L x 13"H x 5"W||5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W|
|Double||10"L x 13"H x 5"W||9"L x 13.5"H x 5"W|
|Triple||15"L x 13"H x 5"W||14.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W|
|Min Operating Pressure||20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Max Operating Pressure||60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Min Operating Temperature||40° F|
|Max Operating Temperature||90° F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.5 gpm (gallons per minute)|