Crystal Quest Goulds Multi-Stage 1-1/2 HP RO Pump - Cast Iron 1 Phase$1,470.00
Residential, Commercial High-Pressure Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- Reverse Osmosis
- Residential, Commercial or Agricultural pressure wash
- Evaporative cooling systems/misters
- Booster Service
- Water Circulation
- General Purpose pumping
Features and Benefits
- Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet, vibration free, operation.
- Optional Stainless Steel Construction: Standard cast iron for general service or stainless for filtration applications.
- O-ring Casing Seal: Reliable high pressure sealing with easy disassembly for maintenance or repair.
- Impellers and Diffusers: Glass-filled engineered composite material with floating impeller design. High resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Bowls: 300 stainless steel rabbit lock for positive alignment with no gasket required.
- Variable Capacity: Centrifugal pump design permits selection of flow within a range for each size.
- Mechanical Seal: A variety of face materials and elastomers to match application needs.
- Motors: Close coupled NEMA 56J motors in open drip proof or totally enclosed design. Single phase and three phase available. Ball bearings carry all radial and axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation.
- Maximum suction (inlet) pressure: 75 PSI.
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 160º F (71º C).
- Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from the motor end.
- Maximum lift with foot valve: 10 ft., check NPSH curve.
- NEMA standard 56J frame.
- Open drip proof or totally enclosed fan cooled enclosures available as standard. Consult factory for other options.
- 60 Hz, 3500 RPM. Single phase (115/230 V), three phase 208-230 (3 HP, 230 V) or three phase (208- 230/460 V).
- Single phase motors have built-in capacitor and overload with automatic reset.
- Maximum Flow: 33 GPM
- Minimum Flow: 8 GPM
- Heads: to 430 ft. (186 PSI)
- Pipe Connections: 1" NPT Suction and Discharge