Propur Water Pitcher - With Optional Fruit Infusion Chamber. Removes 97.5% Fluoride!
*Propur® offers a 6 month filter and 90 day pitcher limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Brita offers a 30 day unconditional warranty and 90 days from date of purchase - free replacement parts when used in accordance with enclosed literature. Pur offers a 90 day except for 30 day filter cartridge limited warranty. Clearly Filtered offers a 90 days - manufacturer's against defects only - submit claim in writing. Zero Water offers a 90 day manufacturer's warranty and 30 day filter cartridge.
- BPA & PVC free 3.5 liter overall capacity
- 1.55 liter filtered water capacity
- Dimensions: 10.5"H x 5"W x 10.5"L
- Ideal for refrigerator storage
- Features new design easy to remove lid
- Simple set up and use
- Easy to remove fruit infusion tube
- No unsightly filter hanging in water storage area
- Includes 1 Propur ProOne® water pitcher G2.0 M filter – Recommended change: up to 6 months
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, stream, river, pond and rain water.
Concerned about what’s in your drinking water?
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE--
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense