Crystal Quest High-Flow Commercial Reverse Osmosis System$13,395.00
Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $13,395.00|$18,753.00 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $18,845.00|$26,383.00 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $23,945.00|$33,523.00 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $38,345.00|$53,683.00 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- $44,345.00|$62,083.00 Liquid error (line 85): Could not find asset snippets/discount-calc.liquid
- Thin Film Composite Membranes
- Stainless Steel Membrane Housings
- Centrifugal Pump
- 9x48 Vessel with .5 Micron Zeolite (Turbidity/ Sediment Removal) & Coconut Shell Granulated Activated Carbon
- Low & High-Pressure Shut-Off Switch
- Auto Feed Shut-Off
- Flow Control
- Feed Pressure Gauges
- System Pressure Gauges
- Cleaning Ports
- Permeate Flowmeter
- Concentrate Flowmeter
- Permeate TDS Display
- Feed TDS Display
- Heavy Duty Coated Aluminum Frame
- S-150 Microprocessor Controller
- Compact Space Saving
- Components Easily Accessible
- Expandable and Lightweight Design
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Pre-plumbed, wired and assembled
- Low Operation Costs
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Easily Maintenance and servicing
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- CE Compliant
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Motorized Actuated Feed Valve
- Delayed High-Pressure Pump Start-Up
- Automatic Shut-Down at Tank Full
- Low or High-Pressure Fault Shut-Down
- Pre-Treatment Lock-Out
- Feed Water Flush at Shut-Down
- High Product TDS Alarm Shutdown
All systems include a standard with a wide range of features. There are various options and upgrades available to accommodate a diverse range of water treatment applications. Listed below is a selection of the most popular upgrades.
- Stainless-Steel Rotary Vane Pump: Offers a longer lifespan and increase resistance to high TDS feed water and corrosive materials, such as dosing chemical and antiscalants.
- Concentrate recycle valve: Allows for an increase of RO systems efficiency by recycling back wastewater into the feed stream and increasing the system recovery
- SWP Digital Dual TDS Controller: Allow for simultaneous monitoring of both feed TDS and permeate TDS levels, helping to monitor the RO system salt rejection and membrane performance.
- SWP Digital TDS Controller: Allow for monitoring either feed TDS and Permeate TDS levels
- SWP Digital TDS/Conductivity Controller: Allow for the monitoring of the RO permeate water TDS and conductivity levels, useful in evaluating overall system performance IF Computer Controller with feed flush: Allow for pre-treatment lockout functionality, tank level input, features a convenient LED status display indicator for increase ease of use.
- S150 Computer Controller with Feed Flush: Allow for pre-treatment lockout functionality, tank level input, features a convenient LED status display and alarm function.
- Chemical Pump Outlet: Provide an integrated power source with the RO system for connection of a chemical feed pump.
- Blending Valve: Allows for a mixture of feed water into final RO permeate water to achieve desirable permeate TDS.
- Permeate Sample Port: Allows for evaluation of individual membrane performance in on RO system and aids in system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 240V 50-60Hz or 110V 50-60Hz: Allow for selecting sufficient voltage and hertz use requirement.
- Single Wood Crate
|Gallons Per Day (GPD) @ 77° F|
|Dimensions||49" x 33" x 54"||63" x 39" x 54"||63" x 39" x 54"||41" x 143" x 80"||41" x 143" x 80"||41" x 143" x 80"|
|Membrane Size||4040 TFC HF1||4040 TFC HF1||4040 TFC HF1||4040 TFC HF1||4040 TFC HF1||4040 TFC HF1|
|# of Membranes||6||8||10||14||16||20|
|Voltage* (volts AC)||110/220||110/220||110/220||110/220||110/220||110/220|
|Minimum Feed Pressure||45 psi||45 psi||45 psi||45 psi||45 psi||45 psi|
|Minimum NaCl - % Rejection||96%||96%||96%||96%||96%||96%|
|Minimum Feed (GPM)||14||21||30||30||30||30|
|Maximum Hardness (GPG)||15||15||15||15||15||15|
|Maximum TDS||2000 ppm||2000 ppm||2000 ppm||2000 ppm||2000 ppm||2000 ppm|
|Operating Pressure||150 psi||150 psi||150 psi||150 psi||150 psi||150 psi|
|Maximum NaCl - % Rejection||98.5%||98.5%||98.5%||98.5%||98.5%||98.5%|
|Maximum Feed (GPM)||30||30||50||50||50||50|